How to connect your WazirX Wallet to Sypto?
Considering you already have an account in Wazirx, if you don’t have an account click here .
Creating an API is a simple process that can be completed in just 5 minutes.
How to create your own API?
1. After logging into your Binance account, click [Account Settings] from the user icon.
2. Next click [API Key Manager] from Account Settings Options.
3. Click [Create New Key] ], enter a name for your API key and complete the security verification.
Note: Before creating an API, you need to setup two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account.
4. Your API Key is now created. Please keep your Secret Key securely as will not be shown again. Do not share this key with anyone. If you forget your Secret Key, you will need to delete the API Key and create a new one. Please take note of the IP access restrictions. We recommend choosing Restrict access to trusted IPs only for higher security.
5. You can edit your API Key trading permissions and IP restrictions and update as needed. By default, they’re Read Only. You can enable SPOT trading by clicking on the toggle.
How to connect Sypto to your Account?
1. Next after visiting https://www.sypto.xyz , click [View Performance] from the strategy card.
2. It will take you to the strategy page, click[Invest Now]
3. After signin with google, click on exchange [WazirX]
4. Enter the API & Secret key Copied from WazirX in step 4 here & click [Test Connection] . Once the API & Secret Key are verified successfully, click [Connect Exchange].
Note: After successfully connecting to exchange, it will fetch the wallet balance & let you subscribe to the strategy.