SELF INVESTING in Crypto vs SYPTO
Some reasons as to why we think Self Investing in crypto is a big pain-point, and why people should go with Algorithmic approach
- Crypto exchanges work 24x7x365 days, so they’re not subject to the same kind of limitations that human traders are.
- Sometimes the crypto markets can get a little crazy. (Unpredictable, unexpected,
- There can be serious drawdowns that are not possible to keep track of on a regular basis.
- The infrastructure of current exchanges makes it a little difficult to trade during high traffic times, where there have been instances of apps being unserviceable.
- A lot of us spend a huge amount of time discussing the various crypto coins and tracking them, knowing about the recent updates just like stocks. Unless this is something that you truly like, very soon this can become a chore.
- As of now, Crypto is primarily a speculative market, a lot of things are whims and cause sudden movements. And this can lead to serious risks while making investing decisions
Sypto as an automated & algorithmic solution solves the above problems for you
- It runs 24x7x365 giving you peace of mind.
- Timely exits, to avoid big drawdowns, rather than waiting to be notified through external sources.
- We operate through API’s so the front end of the apps does not really stop us from placing orders.
- Orders placed in microseconds.
- We function on price movements only. So the focus is always microscopic and does not waver at all.
- Since its speculative, price dictates terms, which is also a part of our core philosophy of the strategy. Price is the only truth.