Considering you already have an account in Binance, if you don’t have an account click here to open one.
Creating an API is a simple process that can be completed in just 5 minutes.
How to create your own Binance API?
1. After logging into your Binance account, click [API Management] from the user icon.
2. Enter a label for your API key and click [Create API].
Note: Before creating an API, you need to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account.
3. Complete the security verification with your registered 2FA devices.
4. Your API is now created. Please keep your Secret Key securely as will not be shown again. Do not share this key with anyone. If you forget your Secret Key, you will need to delete the API and create a new one. Please take note of the IP access restrictions. We recommend choosing [Restrict access to trusted IPs only] for security reasons.
Note: Users who have completed intermediate verification can create new API keys. For accounts that have only completed basic verification, any existing API keys will be deactivated after 2021-08-23 00:00 AM (UTC).
How to connect Sypto to your Binance Account?
1. Next after visiting https://www.sypto.xyz, click [View Performance] from the strategy card.
2. It will take you to the strategy page, click[Invest Now]
3. After signing in with google, click on exchange [Binance]
4. Enter the API & Secret key Copied from Binance in step 4 here & click [Test Connection] . Once the API & Secret Key are verified successfully, click [Connect Exchange].
Note: After successfully connecting to the exchange, it will fetch the wallet balance & let you subscribe to the strategy.